Please find the timetables for your course here.
Your timetable is likely to be a blend of on campus and online learning which will vary depending upon which programme you are studying.
>For on campus activity the following key principles have been used:
- Spaces with good mechanical ventilation systems prioritised
- Spaces which allow for safe distancing between students prioritised next (ideally 2m)
- Where safe distancing cannot be accommodated, the use of face masks will be required
- Room users will be strongly encouraged (via posters in each room) to make sure spaces are well ventilated by opening windows and doors and adjusting ventilation systems
- Large student groups may have been allocated into a smaller group - please check which group you are in prior to travelling onsite
In order to access all areas of the campus, including where any teaching may take place, you will need to have collected your I.D. card from the library building after you have completed the enrolment process.
It is essential that you consult your timetable pages regularly for the latest updates as any changes may impact on the day, time and location of your classes.